Businesses and neighborhoods thrive upon one another’s success. Businesses provide jobs, while neighborhoods supply customers who purchase goods.
Those vital relationships are at the core of Neighborhood Pride Partners, created in 2002 to provide a means for businesses to take active roles in Neighborhood Pride and their surrounding neighborhood. Businesses are encouraged to contribute to areas that are designated Neighborhood Pride Districts. These contributions can include, but are not limited to:
- Provide supplies, volunteers or other support for neighborhood clean ups
- Help sponsor other neighborhood beautification initiatives
- Host regular neighborhood group meetings
- Join neighbors in helping our older citizens in our neighborhoods
- Take an active role in your area Block Watch
- Donate a lunch to the Neighborhood Pride Service Center during Neighborhood Pride Week
Through Neighborhood Pride, businesses can explore other potential collaborations with neighborhood groups and the City of Columbus that enhance the neighborhood. This is an opportunity for business owners to tell neighborhoods about their companies and develop long-term relationships with residents and neighborhood groups.
A business that earns Pride Partners designation receives a “Proud to be a Neighborhood Pride Partner” window sign and a Certificate of Recognition, signed by Mayor Michael B. Coleman.
Please follow the links below to the Neighborhood Pride Partners:
Are you interested in becoming a Pride Partner?
Pride Partners Informational Flyer (pdf)